Sunday, September 6, 2009

Bollywood Gossip


Bollywood actor Shahrukh Khan moved in to tears on learning the tragic death of pop star Michael Jackson. He was speaking to the reporters after being honored with Doctorate degree by UK’s Bedfordshire University. SRK admitted, “I cried, it was since long I cried. My wife and kids also cried”

Recalling his meeting with the pop king, Shahrukh Khan revealed, “I felt very sad. I had met him. He was a wonderful creation of God”. SRK said, “The only music I knew or heard during the last three four years is that of Michael Jackson. I don’t have any understanding of other western music,” SRK said.

“I felt I lost my youth when I heard Michael Jackson pass away,” he added.

Jackson’s death came as a big shock for his fans world over. He was cremated in a grand manner in the attendance of huge crowd.

0 comments:

Post a Comment