Sunday, September 6, 2009

I Enjoying my time with Family


LONG TIME FRIENDS ,
I AM IN MUMBAI , LAST ONE AND A HALF MONTHS WERE A SPIN FOR ME ... STILL LIFE IS SO BEAUTIFUL....
Was supposed to leave for shooting and 'coz of whatever reasons it kept getting delayed , it was meant to be , its been years since my elder sister and my nieces got together and that too for a month .... we all went through a bout of viral . got ok ... and then got on again ... i took my nieces one 9 and the other 4 years for swimming every evening . watcing animated films during the day and getting them to do their summer vacation homework ...
my parents too joined us for four days ,they have all left ... my husband got back from his work and has been here for a week and now leaving again , i am finally leaving to start the second schedule of my tamil film...the delay was meant to be and a great co incidence coz if i was working i would not get to spend this time with them

HERE I AM AGAIN IN MY ROOM SITTING AND WRITING THIS , EVERY NOW AND THEN TAKING A BREATHER TO LOOK UP AND OUTSIDE THE WINDOW .
MONSOONS IN BOMBAY HAVE BEEN DELAYED THOUGH YESTERDAY IT DRIZZLED A BIT ...

GOD ,
EVERY TIME I LOOK AT NATURE AS ALWAYS IT NEVER STOPS TO AMAZE ME . I HAVE THE COCONUT TREES OUTSIDE swinging and dancing to the tune of breeze so beautifully that a well choreograped dance could be left behind . they are so in sync to the music of waves , ....... the sea practically has turned dark grey in colour looking beautiful and the clouds fill the sky ....
it always leaves me spell bound
i will be writing more often ,as you know i have been doing more home work so could not , but now i get back .

0 comments:

Post a Comment