Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sonam Kapoor


Sonam Kapoor sure believes in taking it a step at a time. She was fully covered the first time she appeared on screen. Then stole a few moments in spaghettis and ganjis for her second outing. And now the young actress is raring to bare it all for her third, I Hate Love Stories.

Reportedly, Sonam might be seen donning bikini for this Dharma Productions' date flick, which pairs her opposite Imran Khan. But Sonam is cool as a cucumber about it.

"I wear it in real life and I have worn angarkhas, salwar-kameez, bandana, jeans, skirts, ganji _ whatever it takes. If the character I play is on the beach _ the correct gear would have to be a bikini," she says.

The actress further adds, "Punit Malhotra is a young director and 'I Hate Love Stories' is a young man's sweet romantic take. It is a love story, a date flick. It will be a lovely film for Imran and me."

0 comments:

Post a Comment